Monday, December 04, 2006

What a back drop!

After a crazy week, full of highs and lows, I raced down in Morrison. It was chilly and the course was snow covered with a few patches of ice. I was not really motivated to race but I knew I needed to get out and shake off the weeks events. I got a third row position, which then I went easy for the first lap just trying not to get tangled up with others. Turned up the heat a bit and ended up with 19th in the Cat4 race. Not to bad for really not trying and just having some fun. The course was awesome with only a small section of mud and one stretch of ice (which caused me to get an upclose visual inspection of the tire treads of my competitors).

With backdrops like this for races, it makes it hard to imagine moving.


1 comment:

PaddyH said...

it's pretty ugly there...you should move away as soon as you can....


ya right