Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Transition Time

After finishing up with the season, it is time for me to relax and prepare for the start of my program in January. I plan only a few low intensity rides and quick weightlifting sessions to get me ready to hit it hard. I have found that as I get older (over 40) that I can't afford to take much time off, therefore I keep at it year round. I try and stay fresh by taking some mini-breaks throughout the year and setting my goals for spring and fall giving me the summer to enjoy cycling.

No news on if where I will be racing next year, but not heading up to Calgary. Narrowing it down between here and Austin.

2 comments:

FixieDave said...

Well that means we might have to get in a few grn mt. night rides and drinking sessions in =)

Taugimba said...

Dave, Maybe Tuesday for either beers or a ride!
I'll email you on Mon.