Monday, May 22, 2006

Home

I am happy to say that the Family is all home and things are looking better. It will be a long summer but I think in the end all will be well.

I have been able to throw a leg over the saddle the last three days and boy has it been good for the soul. Spending the days in a hospital can really zap your motivation, along with mess with your emotions. Rode Grn Mtn twice over the weekend and even found a new piece of trail crafted by the trail elves. Woke early this morning to a nice ride to BCLP to watch the sunrise over Mt Carbon.

I have spent the rest on the morning with domestic chores and reading about the weekend adventures. Paul, Cory, Matt, GTed, and Joe all rode the DK and lived to write about it. Next year it is on the calendar. I will be lurking for more stories from the weekend. I did sneak onto the computer a couple of times to listen to GTeds audio blog - good stuff.

I will be spending the rest of the week determining my short term racing plan. More change but hey family comes first. I will have to start adding in some running to the mix as WS100 is coming up and I may have to pace my brother (if Rene bows out) or maybe someone else.

Til later, Peace

No comments: