Friday, May 26, 2006

A full week of riding.....

I am back in the swing of riding again, boy it feels good. A solid week back on the bike.

I was planning on racing all this weekend but with the lack of intensity since TI, I decided to save my money and just go for some long rides. Still trying to get my summer race schedule worked out. It looks as CB100 is being nixed but might add either (or both) the Breck100 or Laramie Enduro into the mix. I am also adding 24hr Rage in the Sage. I will add some road racing in where it fits.

I received my Thomson stem the other day and realized that I ordered it for an oversized handlebar. I lurk here to look for good deals from the pros. They have some used bars that might work on the Cross bike. I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered the stem, oh well, I could use some new bars.

Try to work in 3 days of riding!

2 comments:

PaddyH said...

..you could always get a shim...I believe Thomson makes em...

good luck with your summer dude!

FixieDave said...

Let me know if you need a suport dude for your 24hr...