Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cross fun

With 'cross season approaching rather rapidly, I decided to head out for an epic 'cross ride tying together 3 local parks. I started with the lower section of Green Mountain, then head up over Dino Ridge into Red Rocks. Quick little loop in Red Rocks (I almost ran the stairs but thought better of it) before heading to Bear Creek Lake Park for a couple laps. I worked on some skills but mainly just rode and enjoyed myself. Roughly 3 hours of cross bike fun!

The CO season starts in a week and a half! Then we race every weekend until Nationals. I am looking forward to getting back into the racing groove.

My mind has been racing with the tribulations of life, so with that (adult content):
FUCK YOU SKIN CANCER IT'S 'CROSS SEASON!!!!!!

Remember to always apply sunscreen and wear a hat (a Snappy one).

No comments: