Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good Luck

This coming weekend is Trans Iowa, this year I will not be toeing the line like the previous two.

I wish all those in attendance the best of luck and hope they come away with as many memories as I have. It is about the journey and not the destination (although it is always nice to finish).

One of my best memories of last years TI was climbing up to the finish line seeing my brother standing there and Snob handing me the last beer (he was planning on drinking it ) and a handy wipe. The pain and suffering endured are just a faded memory as I'll be toeing the line next year in Iowa. Thanks to GT and d.p. for providing us with such a demented event.



"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go" - T.S Eliot

No comments: