Thursday, November 17, 2005

Snowy Day

Today it snowed again. Good for me as I have been feeling a tad sick for the past day and needed some down time. My first day off in over a week. Should do some sit-ups and other core work before drinking tea.

I have been researching material and patterns for making my own cycling clothing/gear. There is a lot of stuff out there, even some stores in Colorado. I am hoping to find a good wool supplier that I can make knickers and jerseys out of. The search continues for what I may do when the kids are both in school. I dread the idea of working for the man.

The race schedule is heating up for the next three weekends. Four out of five races count toward the overall BAR series. Currently I am ninth in the old slow guy division, but I am happy with that.

No comments: