Sunday, June 12, 2005

A running kind of weekend

Decided to stay out of the mountains this weekend in order to have good weather to train. Was able to get in two solid hour plus runs in with a 17 mile ride on the tandem.

Saturday am I heading out into the brisk air for a 6 mile run, I wished the trails were dry but pounding concrete is better than nothing. My bro won the Mens 100k Open division at the Kettle Moraine run last weekend, so I have my work cut out for WS. Got home and loaded up the family and rode to Golden for the Farmers Mkt.

Sunday brought rain and shorter run but a little hillier. The trails are still wet and will probably be that way for a day or two. I'll have to hit the bike for morning rides over the next couple days.

I am working on the groove of a blog, while out running I had all these topics flowing freely but I sit typing without a streaming though process. Maybe just lack of sugar.

Back to the OLN...

No comments: