Friday, January 18, 2008

Dark sky causes

The edginess has begun to creep back into the legs, my mood is anxious for the upcoming year, the general feeling of restlessness has taken over. Their is no off-season for those whose legs have grown weary with age. Time to start spinning, even though the cold air has settled on the Front Range.

Berating has become the new motivating message being preached at the Anti-Gym, an old wrestling coach preferred this method and it had little affect on my motivation. Maybe this is my resistance to having a coach, I do hear the little voice in my head pushing me forward.

The bike search will take a slight detour as I check out the Cannondale line cross bikes. The Crossniacs have picked them up as a new sponsor. If the sizing doesn't work out, I will check our Dean and then PM.

No comments: