Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The start of the season

So, it has been awhile since I posted anything of substance on this site. I have no grand plans for this posting, other than to prepare for the onslaught of cyclocross season. The race in Breck was just a mere warm-up and weekend to spend having fun.

From this weekend forward there is a opportunity to race at least once. I plan on racing as much as the family allows. The training has been strained over the past few weeks with sick kids and family from out of town. But this is the time of the season I really enjoy racing so I will be out there knocking bars in one of the old guy classes.

Not to look to far forward into the future but I am planning on racing TransIowa in April. My training schedule for the next 6 months will be intense. I am so looking forward to it. I will post my plans and use this as a training log.

Peace to those who actually read this.....

No comments: