Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Decisions

Life goes by with all the complicate choices that need to be made. I was discussing my choices for a new phone. I compared the two to Shimano and Campagnolo. Shimano being the slick new innovative line with battery power and Campy being that old school technology that will be around for ever. My 1989 Campy stuff is powering the Borthwick as well as it has for the past 20 years. The Shimano on my 10 year old De Rosa is starting to show wear and tear. Back to the phones. Touch screen cool, hip new technology or stodgy and corporate. I should break out of my engineer mentality and embrace the new, first I'll convert everything back to 5 speed.

At least this decision doesn't leave me standing in the garage ready for a ride and having a hard time choosing that perfect bike.

.

No comments: