Monday, February 13, 2006

I was able to get out yesterday for a 50 mile ride and it felt great. Not just riding but getting out a glorious day on the front range. Rode the Borthwick which is geared with a 42x18, perfect for spinning and not to hard on the hills. My mind drifted to the years in Texas as we were getting ready to head to Lajitas for a weekend of racing. The race has changed but that part of the country still lives deep in my heart. I was brought back to reality as I saw a guy riding with a huge knife stuck in his shorts - kinda freaked me out.

Saturday my daughter and I headed to Breck to ski. It was -18 degrees when we rolled up to the townhome. Way cold! We bundled up and headed out for what turned out to be a great day of skiing. I did laps up and down befored I met them class for lunch and skied the afternoon with Fallon. I finished up the day skiing with the instructors husband, he skied the last strength in my legs right out.

Day is filled with domestic stuff like painting, cleaning, and laundry.

Peace.

No comments: